The Middle Market Review Insights on the Middle Market.

Subscribe Subscribe

Subscribe Today

I want to receive:

Thanks for subscribing!

Industry Insights: 2024 Summer Roundup

Tags

Our content team is always looking for ways to keep our readers informed about the latest industry trends through our Middle Market Review and Exit Ready newsletters. 

Our quarterly publication, The SMB M&A Pipeline, is one primary example. It provides a top-of-the-funnel overview of deal activity on Axial’s platform, including quarterly deal volumes, financial and geographic details, and pursuit rates, all organized by industry category.

We also recognize the value of gathering and sharing insights from our members. Today, we’ve compiled 20 reports from six sell-side members, covering a wide variety of industries.

These members share one thing in common: they have all received multiple referrals to business owners as part of Axial’s Advisor Finder Program. The Advisor Finder program guides business owners through the complex process of identifying and vetting the right M&A advisor. Axial’s research team uses advisors’ transaction data from the Axial platform as a representation of advisors’ credibility and relevant experience in order to devise matches for any given owner. 

In turn, it’s no surprise that those with the most experience and credibility within the context of Advisor Finder have also established themselves as prominent thought leaders in the lower middle market. They frequently produce articles and industry reports as a way to keep their audience of business owners and deal professionals well-informed within the spaces on which they focus.  

We hope you enjoy this opportunity to take a deep dive into the lower middle market M&A trends within 20 different sectors featured below.

If you’d like the opportunity to be featured in future Axial publications, please drop me a line at [email protected].

Learn More About Joining Axial

Request Information

Subscribe to Middle Market Review

Subscribe to Middle Market Review

Subscribe Today

I want to receive:
Subscribe

Thanks for subscribing!